Fw: Just One Day...

1 view

Ken Nahigian

Oct 9, 2021, 2:14:30 PM10/9/21
to aofe...@googlegroups.com

Sunday is the BIG DAY, so we'll keep this short...

California Freethought Day
A Montage of This Year's Speakers and Other Guests

Just One Day...

Kenneth,

Our playlist is loaded, our webcams are cleaned, our backgrounds are virtual, and we're ready to launch in just one day.

We sincerely hope you'll join us tomorrow (Sunday, October 10) for the twentieth annual California Freethought Day.

Join us at 11:30 am for our Exhibitors' Hall followed by the main event at noon. Don't be late!

If you're one of the few people who haven't yet registered, then please...
Register Now
California Freethought Day 2021 - Trailer Video
Links to join the event via Zoom, YouTube, Facebook, and more will be sent via email Sunday morning to all registered guests, along with a link to download a digital copy of the program and an offer to win any of three $100 door prize packages.
Visit Our Website and See the Program
We hope you'll join us.

Sincerely,
-The California Freethought Day Planning Committee