Fw: Atheists & Other Freethinkers, you have 7 days left to be Top-Rat ed!

Ken Nahigian

Oct 24, 2023, 3:43:54 PM10/24/23
to aofe...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends of AOF.  In the next week can you find just 5 minutes to post a review of Atheists and Other Freethinkers?  Hopefully a good review.  Think stars -- four, maybe five.

Post your review at this link: https://greatnonprofits.org/org/atheists-other-freethinkers (click the Share Your Story button).

If AOF gets 10 or more good reviews, they will list it as a Great Nonprofit, which will encourage donations from all over.  Please take time for this.  Thanks!
  ~ k (AOF Treasurer)