New position at Monash University: Professor and Director of Analytics Engagement

Rob Hyndman

Aug 12, 2020, 7:36:39 PM8/12/20
to ECONOMETRI...@jiscmail.ac.uk, anze...@googlegroups.com, all...@jiscmail.ac.uk, ANZstat
There aren't many university jobs being advertised, but we have one! Details at

This is a new position. We're looking for an outstanding scholar in statistics, machine learning, econometrics, or actuarial studies with extensive experience in engaging with business and industry. This is a continuing (tenured) full-time position at Monash University, Clayton campus.

Professor Rob J Hyndman

Head of the Department of Econometrics & Business Statistics

Monash University

robjhyndman.com