42nd International Symposium on Forecasting

pamstroud

Nov 10, 2021, 2:11:05 PM11/10/21
to anzecmet
The International Institute of Forecasters (IIF) will be hosting their annual conference in Oxford, England in 2022. We would like to ask for your help in promoting this symposium by placing our conference on your website. The IIF is a non-profit, revenue neutral organization, therefore, we rely on the support of our membership and partner organizations to help promote our event. If you are able to post our conference on your site, here is a brief overview:

July 10-13, 2022
University of Oxford, United Kingdom
The International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF) is the premier forecasting conference, attracting the world's leading forecasting researchers, practitioners, and students. Through a combination of keynote speaker presentations, academic sessions, workshops, and social programs, the ISF provides many excellent opportunities for networking, learning, and fun.

Important Dates 2022
Invited Session Proposals: March 4
Abstract Submissions: March 25
Travel grants application: March 4
Early Registration: May 3

Speakers
Yael Grushka-Cockayne, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
Massimiliano Marcellino, Bocconi University
Ruud Teunter, University of Groningen
Mihaela van der Schaar, University of Cambridge
George Wright, Strathclyde Business School
Johanna Ziegel, University of Bern

For more information, contact i...@forecasters.org