Re: Resource and Authorisation modules

Chris Kruk

Aug 29, 2012, 4:26:37 AM8/29/12
to any2...@googlegroups.com
Please ignore my message. It has been sent into incorrect mailing list.

Thanks,
Chris

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:04:23 PM UTC+1, Chris Kruk wrote:

Hi,

I’m a member of a research project which aim is to build a federation in cloud. I’ve been looking at your web, project description and still digesting all the information. But I was wonder if/how difficult would it be to reuse some of your project functionality and extract just the modules which are in my interests: resource manager and authorisation.

Could you tell me which part of the software source code to look for or maybe there is modular version available somewhere already?

Thanks,
Chris