anvio-interactive's server address does not load in google chrome

Raquel Alvarez

Aug 10, 2021, 11:01:45 AM8/10/21
to Anvi'o

Hello Anvi'o team,
I installed anvi'o in my local user in a server successfully, because after a run anvi-self-test I got the server address and I saw it on my own computer. But now after I process my data I run:
$ anvi-interactive -p SAMPLE-MERGED/PROFILE.db -c contigs.db --server-only -P 8080 --ip-address 0.0.0.0
I got server address: http://0.0.0.0:8080,
After pasting the server address to google chrome it loads for a long time until stop. I also tried with a different ip-address 127.0.0.1 but the same problem
On the other hand, I install anvi'o in my own computer but after I run anvi-interactive it freezes.

The size of my file is 30 Gb, I don't know if that is why anvi-interactive doesn't load in Google Chrome.

I really appreciate any comments or suggestions to visualize my data in google. Thank you very much in advance!

Raquel