Problem with anvi-setup-ncbi-cogs

Fulgencio Arrombado

Nov 15, 2021, 8:57:54 AM11/15/21
to Anvi'o
Hi, thanks for this incredible software.
I have just installed  today anvio v7.1 using a conda environment as described in the web and everything was fine. However, when running anvi-setup-ncbi-cogs all archives were apparently well downloaded ("downloaded successfully in the terminal"), but then I got an error message about decompressing the downloaded file. "Error 3 while decompressing data: invalid block type". I rerun the command with the --reset flag but still got the same error.  The cog-20.fa.gz file, which is the unique file that is compressed, weigths 679,3 MB (679.254.300 bytes). Any clue about the problem?
Thank you very much

Manuel

Fulgencio Arrombado

Nov 15, 2021, 10:08:46 AM11/15/21