exported interactive interface SVG is warped

Nastassia Patin

Apr 1, 2022, 5:51:35 PM4/1/22
to Anvi'o
Hi anvi'o team,

I am having a problem exporting the interactive interface as an svg file, and I haven't seen anyone post about this problem yet. Attached are (1) a screenshot of the interactive display in the browser (Chrome) and (2) what the svg looks like when it's exported. As you can see things are a bit wonky :/

Any idea what is causing this problem? The interactive interface is working well otherwise It is a single contigs database and profile, with one collection imported. The metagenome is very large and takes a long time to load and to navigate once it's open, but otherwise I've had no problems.

Thanks,
Nastassia
LAS19C138_27M_1_refined-v2.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 2.48.59 PM.png

Nastassia Patin

Apr 28, 2022, 1:06:32 PM4/28/22
to Anvi'o
Just bumping this message in case anyone has a solution...I updated both Chrome and anvi'o and reduced the number of layers in the figure, but I'm still getting wacky svgs. If anyone has a solution please let me know!

Thanks,
Nastassia

A. Murat Eren (Meren)

May 2, 2022, 5:04:44 AM5/2/22
to Anvi'o
Hey Nastassia, are you opening these in Inkscape?
--

A. Murat Eren
 (Meren) | he/him

--
Anvi'o Paper: https://peerj.com/articles/1319/
Project Page: http://merenlab.org/projects/anvio/

Nastassia Patin

May 2, 2022, 10:34:10 AM5/2/22
to an...@googlegroups.com
No, in Illustrator.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Anvi'o" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/anvio/CAK5_Lac7LF5%3DsZbGpA9twpDOevPz-SaXce7J4pxw2N0oDNBEQw%40mail.gmail.com.

--

Dr. Nastassia Patin

Postdoctoral Associate

Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies

University of Miami/NOAA

Address:

AOML & SWFSC

8901 La Jolla Shores Drive