gff_parser.py error

Kyle Wolf

Apr 19, 2022, 5:22:42 PM4/19/22
to Anvi'o
I am trying to import prokka annotations and am encountering the following error with the script gff_parser.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gff_parser.py", line 64, in <module>
    source, version = feature.source.split(SEP, 1)
ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)

I would appreciate it if anyone has any advice. I'm running it with the following code:
python gff_parser.py formatted_EIF1.gff --gene-calls formatted_EIF1.fasta.gff_gene_calls.txt --annotation formatted_EIF1.fasta.gff_annot.txt

It appears I can't attach the gff file here directly, so here is a link to it on my google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YzwRG3_Rg2xA1JCo1QuE_CETjExrDW38/view?usp=sharing