problem installing antville

1 view

Julian

Mar 2, 2009, 12:02:55 PM3/2/09
to Antville developer's mailing-list
I am having some issues installing antville.

Is there an install tutorial?

The INSTALL file that came with antville seems to be out of date. I
am using the antville checkedout from svn using
> svn checkout http://antville.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ antville

My questions are follow:
1. Is there a proper example for the apps.properties setup?

2. I don't have helma app dir in the default hemla directory. It is
location outside in another place. So I had to end up editing a few
lines of code for app.addRepository in Global.js. Maybe I shouldn't
have done that.

But currently I am getting following error. Any pointer would be
appreciated.

[Macro error in site.images.link: Wrapped javax.imageio.IIOException:
Can't read input file! (/helma/modules/helma/Image.js#52)]

Any suggestions welcome.

Julian

Botic

Mar 5, 2009, 9:17:03 AM3/5/09
to Antville developer's mailing-list
I don't know if it's a good idea to put the skript files outside of
the helma apps-directory. I've never seen that before, maybe file
system links would be a better solution. Or have you done that
already?

I'm running my local antville installation with the following
apps.properties:

# Antville Trunk
antville
antville.mountpoint = /antville
antville.repository.0 = apps/antville/code
antville.static = apps/antville/static
antville.staticMountpoint = /static

Maybe the antville.org apps.properties might be more useful, I will
look after them.

bye,
Philipp

Julian Tree

Mar 5, 2009, 12:27:19 PM3/5/09
to antvil...@googlegroups.com, Antville developer's mailing-list
ok, the only reason I do that is to make the Helma upgrade easier. ok
I'll try putting it in the app dir. but I would really appricate the
atvill. org apps.properties file. thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

kin...@gmx.at

Mar 6, 2009, 8:27:35 AM3/6/09
to antvil...@googlegroups.com
antville.orgs apps.properties file is attached to this mail.
apps.properties

Botic

Mar 6, 2009, 9:57:24 AM3/6/09
to Antville developer's mailing-list
The following line is needed to keep Antville 1.1 blogs running if you
upgrade to 1.2:
antville.repository.1 = ./apps/antville/compatibility

So you do not need that.

bye,
Philipp

On 6 Mrz., 14:27, kin...@gmx.at wrote:
> antville.orgs apps.properties file is attached to this mail.
>
> > ok, the only reason I do that is to make the Helma upgrade easier. ok
> > I'll try putting it in the app dir. but I would really appricate the
> > atvill. org apps.properties file. thanks.
>
> > Sent from my iPhone
>
>  apps.properties
> 1KAnzeigenHerunterladen

Julian Tree