Releasing Antville 1.2

1 view

tobi

Jun 19, 2010, 3:54:43 PM6/19/10
to Antville developer's mailing-list
On the occasion of the ninth birthday of Antville I just uploaded the
packages for the new official Antville Release 1.2 to the development
site [1].

Please feel free to take a look. I particularly recommend trying out
the AntClick package. It contains everything you need to run Antville
on your own computer – including web server, database, bells and
whistles and all. And it is easily installed and configured. Two
clicks, as usual.
:)

With less than 6 megs download size it is probably the full-featured
weblog software with the smallest footprint out there! Anyway, it is
the bestest AntClick evah. Get it while it’s hot!

Best regards

Tobi

--
[1] http://code.google.com/p/antville/downloads