ANTS-XV registration and submission now open

Jonathan Bober

Feb 18, 2022, 1:03:16 PM2/18/22
to ants-xv-an...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Registration and paper submission for ANTS-XV is now open, and the deadline for submissions has been extended to March 11th.

See below for a standard blurb and some details, and check the website for updates: https://people.maths.bris.ac.uk/~jb12407/ANTS-XV/index.html.

Call for papers ANTS-XV:

The 15th edition of ANTS will be held at the University of Bristol, from 8 to 12 August, 2022.

The Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium (ANTS), held biannually since 1994, is an international forum for new research in computational number theory. It is devoted to algorithmic aspects of number theory, including elementary number theory, algebraic number theory, analytic number theory, geometry of numbers, arithmetic algebraic geometry, finite fields, and cryptography.

Following the format of recent ANTS conferences, the conference proceedings will be published after the conference. Papers of the highest quality are selected by the program committee, after a rigorous peer-review process. Preliminary versions of the papers are available during the conference, and final versions are submitted after the conference. For each accepted submission, at least one author must present the work at the conference. We very much hope that this will mean a presentation in person at Bristol, and there is financial support available for this. We recognize that there are many reasons that travel may be difficult, however, and some presentations at the conference may be given remotely.

The proceedings will be published in Research in Number Theory.

The deadline for submission is March 11th, 2022, and we will aim for a final decision on all submissions by May 23rd.

There is no strict page limit on submissions.

Primary funding for ANTS-XV comes from the Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research through the UKRI/EPSRC Additional Funding Programme for Mathematical Sciences.  Thanks to generous support from the Heilbronn Institute and UKRI, from the US National Science Foundation, and from PQShield, there will be travel and local funding available for participation at ANTS XV, especially for junior participants without other means of support. We will have a form available shortly to request funding, and priority will be given to requests received before May 15, 2022.

Best,
Jonathan Bober