Congreso Sudáfrica 2014: fronteras

Anthony Arnhold

Dec 9, 2013, 3:04:25 PM12/9/13
to AACyL

Dear colleagues,

It has come to our attention that the ASNA website is not functioning.

Please find attached information regarding the ASNA Conference in 2014. We urge you to submit your panel proposals and/or abstracts as soon as possible
- the deadline for abstracts/panel proposals is 10 January 2014. You may send your panel proposal/abstract to: asna...@ru.ac.za

We look forward to welcoming you to the Anthropology department at Rhodes University from 29 June - 2 July 2014 -- a few days before the National Arts Festival commences. We will send a registration form and information regarding the conference fee as soon as we can. Rest assured that the conference fee will not be dramatically increased in 2014.

Regards
Rose Boswell

Professor Rose Boswell
Vice-President: Association for Anthropology in southern Africa (ASNA) Head of Department Anthropology Rhodes University Grahamstown

Tel: 00 27 46 603 7415
 UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN
INFORMATION SHEET ASNA 2014.pdf