how to create LEXER and Parser rule using ANTLR and the source code is react

Marla Beyrouthy

Dec 1, 2023, 1:54:11 AM12/1/23
to antlr-discussion
hi all , I have some problem when i create parser and Lexer rules using the ANTLR because the source language is react and i do not know react and we have the code test in react it is about a page that contain products and when click on the product it open it is specification so we create the Lexer and parser rule based on this code test that writ by react and then test the rule by putting the code react in ANTLR view can some one help me please on it