ANTLR C Target - Segmentation fault

shi.a...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2013, 3:42:03 AM1/23/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I downloaded the ANTLR C target examples from antlr.org website and happened to execute one of the programs i.e Fuzzy. I use C runtime library - libantlr3c-3.0.1 and antlr-3.5 version. Initially was getting an error - unable to load shared file -libantlr3c.so. Then i did ldconfig, after which was able to generate executable file but when i do ./fuzzy i get segmentation fault error as mentioned below. Any information on this would be of great help.

Compilation Steps: gcc main.c FuzzyJava.c -lantlr3c -o fuzzy -I/root/antlr/include -I/root/antlr -I/root/antlr/lib -I/root/antlr/libantl3c-3.2 -I/root/libr -I/root/fuzzy -I/root/antlr-runtime-3.5

after this an executable file is getting generated, but later when ./fuzzy-

root@dell35:~/fuzzy# ./fuzzy
Segmentation fault

Jim Idle

Jan 23, 2013, 4:47:33 AM1/23/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Did you build using configure and make install? I didn't release a 3.5
but it sounds like you did not follow the build instructions.

Jim

On Jan 23, 2013, at 16:42, "shi.a...@gmail.com"

Shilpa Aradhya

Jan 23, 2013, 11:16:10 AM1/23/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Yes i did. The below mentioned steps are the ones which i folIowed for build.
Downloaded libantlr3c-3.0.1.tar.gz and

1. tar xvzf libantlr3c-3.0.1.tar.gz
2. inside libantlr3c-3.0.1 folder i did ./configure
3. make
4. make check
5. sudo make install

Do not know whether these are the correct ones as I am new to antlr.

Regards,
sh_ara