http://lab.antlr.org/ almost ready

Terence Parr

Oct 1, 2022, 4:16:39 PM10/1/22
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
I have error annotations etc… looking decent now. Check out http://lab.antlr.org/ if you like.  I think i’ll launch next week.

Anything it definitely needs before going out?

Ter

Mike Cargal

Oct 1, 2022, 4:39:15 PM10/1/22
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
If I correct the grammar for your example (to have an alternative to recognize the ‘+’), and run it again, the error disappears, but the highlight for the error in the source remains.

I used the ACE editor for the source view on a proprietary language, and there are some nice things you can do in the editor to flag error lines, etc.  I wouldn’t hold off launch for that (and, I might be able to take a stab at that enhancement if you’d like (hoping I remember what I did… I retired and no longer have access to the source)

Terence Parr

Oct 1, 2022, 7:23:32 PM10/1/22
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for finding that Mike! I should be able to easily remove all of the markers upon each run. Good catch
Ter

--
Dictation in use. Please excuse homophones, malapropisms, and nonsense.

Terence Parr

Oct 1, 2022, 9:13:14 PM10/1/22
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Fixed for input box. Gotta do for grAmmar window
Ter

Terence Parr

Oct 2, 2022, 2:40:27 PM10/2/22
to antlr-discussion
Also just added some help messages and a logo. Looks better.