ANTLRWorks2.0 v.s. 2.1

Byungjun Yu

Dec 6, 2013, 1:37:58 AM12/6/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I've used ANTLRWorks2.0, and since ANTLRWorks2.1 is out I wanna to use it.

But whenever I try 'Run in TestRig' in ANTLRWorks2.1 with a grammar, which was fine with ANTLRWorks2.0,
below exception occurs.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.antlr.works.editor.grammar.actions.RunInTestRigAction$TestRigTask.run(RunInTestRigAction.java:295)
at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1432)
[catch] at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:2042)

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Thanks.
-BJ

Byungjun Yu

Dec 8, 2013, 11:34:57 PM12/8/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Plus, I suffer the 'constant string too long problem', I saw it has solved in ANTLRWorks2.1.
That's the real reason why I wanna to use ANTLRWorks2.1.

2013년 12월 6일 금요일 오후 3시 37분 58초 UTC+9, Byungjun Yu 님의 말:

Terence Parr

Dec 9, 2013, 2:34:43 PM12/9/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam, does your grammar work in 2.0 but not 2.1?