[ANN] The new ANTLR benchmark repository is ready

Mike Lischke

Mar 28, 2024, 12:32:53 PMMar 28
to 'ANTLR announcements
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the availability of a new ANTLR related project: the ANTLR4 benchmark repository (https://github.com/mike-lischke/antlr4-runtime-benchmarks). This project is meant to provide performance numbers and comparisons for grammars and the ANTLR4 runtime targets they are used with. Since this project just started, there's only one grammar (MySQL) running on the C++ and a number of TypeScript runtimes.

Over time I hope to add more runtimes (e.g. Java, Go, Dart etc.) and grammars there, maybe even with the help of one of you!

Take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Thanks, Mike