How to use the java classes generated from .g4 grammars?

JeyKeu

Mar 22, 2014, 9:26:35 AM3/22/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
I have been going through a lot of tutorials, videos and SO questions.
Can someone guide me step by step what should I do after I have generated and compiled my grammars using version 4?
I'm trying to develop a netbeans plugin.
I'm using the 8.0 release of Netbeans.

Regards,

Bence Erős

Mar 22, 2014, 2:31:44 PM3/22/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
there is nothing you "should" do in general with the generated files.
It depends on what do you want to use the grammar for.

Bence Erős
CyclonePHP
core developer

JeyKeu

Mar 22, 2014, 2:55:08 PM3/22/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
I want to achieve something like the Twig Plugin for Netbeans.