antlr4ts vs. antlr

Michael Toy

May 14, 2023, 4:15:08 PM5/14/23
to antlr-discussion
I've been using antlr4ts for a few years. Typescript is now supported as a target by the antlr without the extension.

It kind of looks like, if I want future antlr features, I'll have to move  over. Antlr4ts isn't being updated.

My question is, has anyone made the switch, is there a reason to be in a hurry to do this, or can I wait for the day that I need new antlr features?

Thanks,
-mtoy

Mike Lischke

May 15, 2023, 3:44:53 AM5/15/23
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi mtoy,

I've been using antlr4ts for a few years. Typescript is now supported as a target by the antlr without the extension.

It kind of looks like, if I want future antlr features, I'll have to move  over. Antlr4ts isn't being updated.

My question is, has anyone made the switch, is there a reason to be in a hurry to do this, or can I wait for the day that I need new antlr features?

This list is no longer a discussion list and you should instead use Stackoverflow.com for questions and https://github.com/antlr/antlr4/discussions for discussions. We can talk there.

Mike