ANTLR 4.2 released

Terence Parr

Feb 4, 2014, 11:42:45 AM2/4/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com, stringtempla...@googlegroups.com
Sam and I are pleased to release ANTLR 4.2:

We've added some impressive new features and made lots of improvements: XPath for parse trees, parse tree matching, grammar interpreter, many bug fixes, left recursive rule improvements, etc...

Release notes:

Ter

Mike (IMAP)

Feb 4, 2014, 8:44:36 PM2/4/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
In the release notes, the first two bullets under features, both link to the same web page.  Is this correct?

Terence Parr

Feb 4, 2014, 9:07:00 PM2/4/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
yep,The two kind of fit together on the same page; look near the bottom for the xpath stuff
Ter