Failed to debug with antlride for eclipse

黄雅冠

May 30, 2014, 10:32:39 AM5/30/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com

I am using antlride( the antlr3 plugin for eclipse). I follow this instruction : Debugging your grammars .

But when I press debug button, eclipse say sources not find. It tried to enter the method launchparser.findmethod in the package of deved.antlride.runtime. But I can’t reproduce it now, or I will attach a picture about it. Instead, I get the following picture when I press debug( it didn’t stop in the breakpoints at all).

How can I solve this problem

I am working on a complex grammar. And I want to debug it in the way I can stop in the embeded action and see the value of variable. Can this plugin archive this , or any other method?