Links on StackOverflow using www.antlr.org and refering to ANTLR 3.x

Eric T

Feb 3, 2013, 3:10:59 PM2/3/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
As someone just noted with one of my SO answers, some of the links that used www.antlr.org for refering to ANTLR 3.x are wrong. If you are using StackOverflow and refering to the antlr site remeber that there is www.antlr3.org and www.antlr4.org. Some of my links were still correct, but most needed chaning.

Terence Parr

Feb 3, 2013, 3:16:02 PM2/3/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
happy to redirect more if you pass me the URLs.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Eric T <researc...@gmail.com> wrote:
As someone just noted with one of my SO answers, some of the links that used www.antlr.org for refering to ANTLR 3.x are wrong. If you are using StackOverflow and refering to the antlr site remeber that there is www.antlr3.org and www.antlr4.org. Some of my links were still correct, but most needed chaning.

Dictation in use. Please excuse homophones, malapropism, and nonsense.

Eric

Feb 3, 2013, 3:21:17 PM2/3/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Ter,

Thanks, but I fixed all of mine.

Hopefully others will make use of your service.

The obvious query at SO for www.antlr.org works well to find them.

Thanks, Eric

Eric

Feb 3, 2013, 3:26:15 PM2/3/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Ter,

Actually that quey

only finds www.antlr.org in the question or answer. If it is as a link, then the qurey doesn't work.

Regards, Eric

Eric

Feb 3, 2013, 3:50:41 PM2/3/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Here is the correct query

* is important.

Eric

Feb 3, 2013, 3:58:28 PM2/3/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
If you want to pull just your post with antlr.org in them then

notice the use of me which will be replaced by user:12345678 when displayed.

You can also use the search box with

Regards, Eric

Terence Parr

Feb 4, 2013, 7:52:05 PM2/4/13