try maven again

Terence Parr

Jan 13, 2015, 3:25:42 PM1/13/15
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
hi.  I think this time I have it done correctly. Can some people try out the new maven snapshot? I have cleaned out all the old crap you should have just the version I just pushed

All you need is antlr4 and antlr4-runtime; there is no need for the annotations jar (if you remember that one)

Ter

Richard Goulter

Jan 18, 2015, 8:29:57 PM1/18/15
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
I tried using Antlr4 4.5-Snapshot as a dependency (with SBT, but nevermind that).

antlr4-runtime works well enough.

I got errors trying the antlr4 artefact, though.
Errors (excerpt):

org.antlr#antlr4;4.5-SNAPSHOT: java.text.ParseException: inconsistent module descriptor file found in 'https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/antlr/antlr4/4.5-SNAPSHOT/antlr4-4.5-20150114.012511-3.pom': bad organisation: expected='org.antlr' found='null';

Rather, comparing the antlr4 pom
with the antlr4-runtime pom,
seems the antlr4 pom doesn't have <groupId>org.antlr</groupId>

Terence Parr

Jan 18, 2015, 8:31:26 PM1/18/15
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
ah. good to know. ok, we use groupId from command-line for deploy but we’ll add back to pom.xml.
Ter