Install Antlr4 IDE in eclipse

Tarek Fouda

Mar 19, 2013, 7:42:58 AM3/19/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
How to install antlr4 in eclipse? I've searched a lot but I can't find any solution.

Jim Idle

Mar 19, 2013, 8:41:59 AM3/19/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
There is no solution for syntax aware editing. But use Maven based projects and it works just fine.

Jim

On Mar 19, 2013, at 19:42, Tarek Fouda <tarek...@gmail.com> wrote:

How to install antlr4 in eclipse? I've searched a lot but I can't find any solution.

Selamet Hariadi

May 16, 2013, 9:30:42 PM5/16/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Antlr4 can't in Eclipse??

Jim Idle

May 16, 2013, 11:21:32 PM5/16/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
No, it works just fine within Eclipse, but at the moment there are no special editors or anything for Eclipse. So, if you build your projects using Maven, then Eclipse will know all about building your project automatically.

Jim