How to get context from ANTLR3_BASE_RECOGNIZER_struct* recognizer (Antlr3 C runtime)

Johnny Lee

Apr 27, 2016, 11:04:08 AM4/27/16
to antlr-discussion
Hi! I have a question about the Antlr3 C runtime: given the ANTLR3_BASE_RECOGNIZER_struct inside displayRecognitionError, how do I get to the parser context? That is, because I added a member to the context.

Don't know if you guys rather it be posted here in groups.google or in SO, haven't seen a strong trend, or is there? If such, apologies!

Thanks!

Jim Idle

Apr 27, 2016, 9:55:19 PM4/27/16
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
You have probably found these docs, but just in case you have not:

Here is my answer from a long time ago in a far away thread:

Cheers,

Jim