JavaScript ANTLR v4 runtime - docs?

Peter Petrov

Dec 25, 2019, 3:57:53 PM12/25/19
to antlr-discussion
Hello everyone,

1) I need as comprehensive docs as possible for
the ANTLR v4 JavaScript runtime and its APIs.

I am using the JavaScript ANTLR v4 runtime.

antlr-javascript-runtime-4.7.2.zip

I found a few docs in Github but maybe I missed something, they seem only very basic.
Is that just how it is or did I miss something?

2) Is the JavaScript runtime a port from the Java runtime?
If so are the Java docs somewhat applicable to the JavaScript version?

Many thanks in advance.

Eric Vergnaud

Dec 25, 2019, 4:01:42 PM12/25/19
to antlr-discussion
Hi,

suggest you get and read the definitive antlr4 reference.
The JS runtime is indeed a port of the Java one, so you’ll only find minor differences.