ANTLR Support for Delphi Target?

antl...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2013, 4:16:51 PM1/30/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I was wondering does ANTLR support the Delphi target?  If so, can you please provide a reference?

Thanks

antl...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2013, 10:44:45 AM2/24/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately nobody has responded to my question yet.  Hoping it will be picked up.

Thanks in advance.

Dylon Edwards

Feb 24, 2013, 11:05:29 AM2/24/13
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
If you need the target badly, you could contribute to the project by
implementing it yourself -- I had considered doing that for Clojure,
but then decided to use Clojure's Java-interop capabilities.

Dylon