What's happened to Python?

Larry Dingle

Oct 31, 2014, 3:02:16 PM10/31/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
I've been away for several months. What's happen to Python? The PyPI runtime package has not been updated since July. Any progress on implementing Visitor?

Jonathan Telfer

Nov 11, 2014, 5:01:01 PM11/11/14
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
I'm also interested in this as I'm working through the book to learn ANTLR for a project and I've stalled on the calc example. Although ANTLR generates a listener class for Python it doesn't seem to work. I found the pull request for an implementation but nothing's happened with it since August (https://github.com/antlr/antlr4-python3/pull/6/files).

Eric Vergnaud

Jan 25, 2015, 1:57:00 AM1/25/15
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I was busy with the JavaScript version. The visitor is in the latest release.

Eric