Does the definitve antlr4 reference cater Python indentation and dedentation?

Ali Ahsan Khilji

Oct 8, 2017, 8:00:14 AM10/8/17
to antlr-discussion
I don't think, the book goes into indentation into python and how to handle its parsing. If it does, can someone give me some leads?

Norman Dunbar

Oct 8, 2017, 8:53:14 AM10/8/17
to antlr-di...@googlegroups.com
On 08/10/17 13:00, Ali Ahsan Khilji wrote:
> I don't think, the book goes into indentation into python and how to
> handle its parsing. If it does, can someone give me some leads?

You are correct, as far as I can see, it does have a section on Python
newlines (to terminate a statement) on pages 214 to 218 but specifically
mentions on page 213 that the example code doesn't match Python
indentation. :-(

Cheers,
Norm.