Invitation to online focus group workshop for a new web app for Humanities and Cultural Heritage 2024-06-14

Go S

Jun 4, 2024, 8:30:28 AMJun 4
to Antiquist
Dear people in Antiquist,

Hello. I am Go Sugimoto from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
I would like to share an opportunity to join an online Focus Group workshop to evaluate a newly developed web app for cultural heritage and humanities, using Linked Data (Wikidata) which will take place on 14 June 10:00-12:00 (European Central Summer Time). I look for anybody who work in the domains (students, professionals etc). The participation is free.

Please find attached more details about it (screenshot etc). If you are interested, please send me an email.

Thank you in advance!
Go Sugimoto

Invitation to online focus group workshop for a new web app for Humanities and Cultural Heritage_2024-06-14.pdf