Free and Open Resources to Learn Agent Based Modelling

Doug Rocks-Macqueen

Apr 15, 2024, 12:33:28 PMApr 15
to anti...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

For anyone who wants to learn ABM or needs a good resource to use to teach students (all open licenses) - we have recently completed our project, Agent-Based Modelling for Archaeologists, which was supported by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. One of our aims was to deliver Open Educational Resources (OERs) for training archaeologists in Agent-Based Modelling. The final version of the tutorials and other ABM resources are now available at https://abmarchaeologists.github.io/ABMA_website/#/.

You can do the tutorials online on the website, or download them from https://github.com/ABMArchaeologists/ABMA_tutorials to do them offline on your computer.

Try, enjoy and share!

Doug Rocks-Macqueen, Laura van der Knaap, Iza Romanowska, Annemarie Jutte, Ronald Visser, Tom Brughmans, Karsten Lambers and Kenneth Aitchison