Register online workshop for web app for cultural heritage and humanities using Linked Data (28 June)

Go S

Jun 19, 2024, 6:17:43 AM (14 days ago) Jun 19
to Antiquist
Dear people in Antiquist,

I would like to share an opportunity to join the last round of online Focus Group workshop to test and evaluate a newly developed web app for cultural heritage and humanities, using Linked Data (Wikidata), which will take place on 28 June 13:00-15:00 (European Central Summer Time). We look for anybody who work in the domains (students, professionals etc). First-come, first serve. The participation is free.

Please find attached more details about it (screenshot etc). If you are interested, please register in 5 min from here before 24th June: https://forms.gle/QvjifSuxEn6itAER6

Thank you in advance!
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Go Sugimoto
Invitation to online focus group workshop for a new web app for Humanities and Cultural Heritage_2024-06-28.pdf