LOD People (Dec 4-15)

Gabriel Bodard

Dec 4, 2023, 7:09:08 AM12/4/23
to Antiquist
With apologies for cross-posting, a last minute reminder that if you would like to take part in the LOD People activity for Linked Pasts 9 starting today, you need to:

(2) if you want to join a kick-off, agenda-setting event on zoom today 14:00 GMT​, sign up at https://forms.gle/ZHZevdzMzBnWLcDC8 to be sent the link

The agenda will also be circulated via the list for asynchronous discussion.

All best,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD (he/him)
Reader in Digital Classics

Director of Studies (research): Digital Humanities Research Hub
Director of Studies (research): Institute of Classical Studies

Mailing address:
  Institute of Classical Studies
  University of London
  Senate House
  Malet Street
  London WC1E 7HU

Especially at the moment, I may email at odd hours of the day and night/days of the week. I do not ever expect a reply outside of your working hours.