Linked Pasts Symposium (programme)

Gabriel Bodard

Nov 20, 2023, 6:40:35 AM11/20/23
to Antiquist
Programme of Activities for Linked Pasts Symposium (9th installment), Dec 4–15, 2023:

The Linked Pasts Symposium (https://linkedpasts.org) brings together scholars, heritage professionals and other practitioners with an interest in Linked Open Data as applied to the study of the ancient and historical worlds.

The ninth Linked Pasts symposium (LP9) will be a fully virtual and asynchronous affair, better to engage with international participants and different time zones, and reduce the need for financially and environmentally expensive travel. Activities proposed include working groups and workshops with a specific goal and agenda.

The Programme of Activities is now online. Each activity has two or more organizers, a pitch to potential participants and information on how to sign up, take part, and find the outcomes of the activity. An outline of these activities follows, and full details are in the programme Google Doc.

Outline Programme

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD (he/him)
Reader in Digital Classics

Director of Studies (research): Digital Humanities Research Hub
Director of Studies (research): Institute of Classical Studies

Mailing address:
  Institute of Classical Studies
  University of London
  Senate House
  Malet Street
  London WC1E 7HU

Especially at the moment, I may email at odd hours of the day and night/days of the week. I do not ever expect a reply outside of your working hours.