Look for info about cultural heritage 3D models

Go S

Apr 21, 2023, 4:18:00 AM4/21/23
to Antiquist
Dear colleagues,

Hello. I am Go Sugimoto from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
I would like to ask the community if you can provide us information about web-shareable/publicly available 3D models or repositories of the models for cultural heritage that we can use for our European project InTaVia: https://intavia.eu/

We are developing a web platform for biographical and cultural heritage objects with strong focus on visualisation and Knowledge Graph. We would like users to browse 3D models in various devices. If you produce such models and would like to promote them, this could be a nice chance for you too. The baseline is "copyright-trouble-free" 3D models (public domain, CC-BY etc). It is not strictly limited to, but would be nice if the models are related to Austria, Slovenia, Finland, and the Netherlands. If you can help, please feel free to contact me directly, or post in the group.

Many thanks in advance!
Go Sugimoto
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
g.sug...@vu.nl