[antiprism] webview python program version 1.2

Roger Kaufman

Jun 1, 2023, 2:09:33 PM6/1/23
to anti...@googlegroups.com
Hi All and Wagyx,

I've release version 1.2 of the Python based method to view local OFF
files online.

Port number setting is added as a parameter instead of hard coding. The
License has been change to BSD Zero Clause License.

The url for Wagyx's web site has been changed to
https://asliceofcuriosity.fr. This also needs to be change in
offview.html in git. (I've changed it on my site).

The zip file will be downloaded via a google drive accessed from the web
page.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Release notes

Version 1.2
05-29-23 Roger Kaufman <polyhed...@gmail.com>
         Changes
            Added -port parameter to webview.py and webview_server.py
            url 2 domain name changed to asliceofcuriosity.fr/blog
            License change

https://www.interocitors.com/polyhedra/webview/index.html

Roger

--