Snapcraft build

Rujak Ironhammer

Apr 4, 2019, 7:03:54 PM4/4/19
to antimony-dev
Hello there,

I have been looking at using Antimony for a while on the Solus Linux distribution and decided to try and build a Snapcraft snap of it. Today I finally got a build working and I wanted to ask if you would either be interested in creating an official Snapcraft build or if it would be OK for me to make a community build. I still have a bit left to do on including the icon and desktop file but what I have so far can be found here. Either way works for me, I just wanted to make sure I asked before hand!

Thanks

P.S. Due to a bug in the current version of Snapcraft some distributions can't run snaps with "strict" confinement so I am using the "classic" confinement at the moment if that is interesting to anyone.