cannot find "invert" in development branch 317eeaf

Peter Felecan

Jun 30, 2016, 9:58:02 AM6/30/16
to antimony-dev
I built antimony from the development branch, 317eeaf, on Debian scratch and almost everything works correctly.
However, when I'm trying to follow the FabAcademy tutorial http://fabacademy.org/archives/2015/doc/antimony_tabs.html there is a reference to an "iterate" node but in the menu opened by Shift+A there is no corresponding entry.
Note that in the py/fab/shapes.py file the node is defined.
How can I activate the presence of this kind of node.

TIA

Matthew Keeter

Jul 1, 2016, 8:34:00 AM7/1/16
to Peter Felecan, antimony-dev
Hi Peter,

Those nodes have moved around since 2015.

“Iterate” has been renamed to “Array” (2D or 3D) in the “Array” submenu,
and “Invert” is under the “CSG” tab.

-Matt

Peter Felecan

Jul 1, 2016, 8:47:55 AM7/1/16
to antimony-dev

On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 2:34:00 PM UTC+2, Matthew Keeter wrote:
Hi Peter,

Those nodes have moved around since 2015.

“Iterate” has been renamed to “Array” (2D or 3D) in the “Array” submenu,
and “Invert” is under the “CSG” tab.

Thank you. This will allow me to go further and if the stars are correctly aligned to implement a Debian packaging, as a native one; I'll fork the project and will ask for a pull when ready.

Matthew Keeter

Jul 1, 2016, 9:35:06 AM7/1/16
to Peter Felecan, antimony-dev
Awesome.

I’ll be releasing 0.9.2 within the next few days, so that’s probably a good target for
a Debian package.

-Matt