Clicking doesn't work?

Matt Ettus

Nov 20, 2016, 8:39:42 PM11/20/16
to antimo...@googlegroups.com

I just picked up antimony for the first time in a long time.  I got the latest on the develop branch.  When I add some item, clicking the mouse button doesn't drop it.  It just follows my pointer around no matter what I do.  Seems odd to me, and it makes it completely unusable.

Any ideas?  I'm on F22.

Matt

Matthew Keeter

Nov 21, 2016, 8:27:44 AM11/21/16
to Matt Ettus, antimo...@googlegroups.com
That does sound odd!

I wonder if it’s a difference in cross-platform UIs – maybe the mouse cursor on
F22 ends up on top of the node, so the click event doesn’t ever make it to the
background to release it?

As a quick fix, you can comment out these two callbacks, which will remove
the snap-to-mouse behavior entirely.

-Matt