All Projects Not Showing in "My Projects"

Philip Hale

Apr 19, 2014, 9:18:31 AM4/19/14
to antholog...@googlegroups.com
First, this plugin is great.
I have been exporting blog posts to RTF to edit in Libreoffice in order to export to pdf for publishing.

My Issue:
I have 6 projects in Anthologize, but only 4 are showing under "My Projects."
Under the export menu, they are all visible, but I cannot figure out how to edit them.

The four that are showing seem to be in order of last edited.
My oldest project is the last one showing of the 4, but the 2nd and 3rd oldest are not.

I am using version 0.7.4 with Wordpress 3.9 hosted on my computer.
I don't mind digging in the code, if a hack can be supplied.

Any help or workarounds would be appreciated.

thanks,
phil