Feature request: search capability

Rachel Ramey

Sep 17, 2013, 12:24:42 PM9/17/13
to antholog...@googlegroups.com
I am working from a large blog with varied content.  I've sorted a list of blog posts by topic, so I know which posts I'd like to include in my publication.  It would be great to be able to just search for a given post by title, rather than scroll through 1,000+ posts and try to find each one. (Or perhaps a button could be added to the main Wordpress "posts" page list entries to "add to anthology"?)

This is great stuff, though!

Ace Nectar

May 22, 2014, 5:35:29 PM5/22/14
to antholog...@googlegroups.com
Anthologize does seem to play havoc on some shortcodes, but leaves other alone - I could suggest you place a Shortcode for a search form somewhere and see how this works out..

You're making an e-book so the TOC is in essence an index of the content.

Ace Nectar

May 22, 2014, 5:36:49 PM5/22/14
to antholog...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I just realzied what you were talking about.
There is a filter in the Anthologize v 0.7.3

Nick Chapman

Nov 13, 2015, 12:40:32 AM11/13/15
to anthologize-users
Filter by anything (tag)...or, use built in browser search (ctrl+f).  It finds any html content, even if it isn't shown in the combo box.