problem loading posts, database and memory questions

efs...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2016, 8:29:11 AM2/27/16
to anthologize-users
Hi,

I installed Anthologize and tried to create my first project.

It took some time for the titles (posts) to begin loading but it seemed as though only a small number of posts loaded in for categories, for example. I tried to see "all posts" and the posts never loaded at all.

I've got over 5,100 posts and they average about 6,000 words each.

Am I running into a capacity problem? Will Anthologize handle a site of this size? Do I just need to be more patient?

I read in the instructions that the posts are loaded into a separate database. Is this what 's going on and I just need to wait? If a separate database is created does that double the size of my database? Does the database load just once or does it load every time I open Anthologize?

Really want to use this plugin but it seems to slow down my site too.

Thanks for your feedback.

David