Server error 500, white screen, no info in logs

Bert Berfel

Apr 2, 2014, 10:22:01 AM4/2/14
to antholog...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I install anthologize and it works fine for html exports, but returns server error 500 with no other information in the log files for any of the other formats. I have all of the error reporting functions turned on (apache errorlog with loglevel debug, wordpress display errors).

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a clue to help track down the problem?

Philip Hale

Apr 19, 2014, 9:29:21 AM4/19/14
to antholog...@googlegroups.com
I had a similar error:
This webpage is not found
No webpage was found for the web address: [...]wordpress/wp-admin/admin.php?page=anthologize_export_panel&project_id=15222&noheader=true

I found a tip online to add these lines:
ini_set('max_execution_time', 600);
ini_set('memory_limit', '128M');

to wp-content/plugins/anthologize/templates/[format exporting to]

but that didn't work for me (exporting to rtf).
But increasing '128M' to '256M' did work.
So you might experiment a bit.

phil