'Unexpected error' and reload after each added item

DeGroeneVrouw

Aug 24, 2014, 9:33:28 AM8/24/14
to antholog...@googlegroups.com
So I'm using Anthologize - so far, I love the simplicity!

There's just one thing bugging me: now that I've created Parts and try to add blog posts to them as Items, the program wants/needs to reload after EACH item I add. It says "There has been an unexpectes error. Please wait while we reload the content."

After this, it takes about 10 seconds and then the error message disappears and I can proceed. But waiting 10 secs before being able to continue every time is driving me crazy... I work in Chrome on a macbook pro.

Any ideas, anyone? Thanks!

Sue Braiden

Aug 24, 2014, 9:19:54 PM8/24/14
to antholog...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the very same problem.  I also run into this when trying to drag and drop the parts of a new project to a different position.

This is a new behaviour.  I have been using Anthologize without problems until very recently.  A few days ago I noticed all kinds of problems started showing up on my WordPress installation, including this one, even though I hadn't added any new plug-ins or made changes other than new post content.  Sort of scratching my head trying to find the common denominator.

Wondering how many other people have been encountering this, and how they have solved it.

Thanks a bunch for posting this.

Sue.