Brief Test Review based on Version 0.7

Steve Swettenham

Sep 15, 2014, 6:16:24 AM9/15/14
to antholo...@googlegroups.com
WORDPRESS PLUGIN - Anthologize 0.7

Calibration with
  • other plugins -  none
  • PDF output directly from a Word document.

PDF EXPORT
Formatting issues on Title page

  • no spacing of document title with authors
  • author list had "admin, " in front of author names
  • table of contents spacing
  • Title page did not add project subtitle
  • Header text did not reduce to length of title resulting in cut
  • Static anthologize brand image in header

CONTENT
Project Management

  • Prerequisite is parts, posts cannot be parts; therefore a blank part was required to force individual pages such as dedication

I would like to know how to control the template of the output.  I did not encounter any issues using this plugin in a multiuser Wordpress network.

I look forward to version 1.x

Regards,

Steve Swettenham, M.D.E.

Message has been deleted

Steve Swettenham

Sep 17, 2014, 9:51:36 AM9/17/14
to antholo...@googlegroups.com
<H2><H3> PDF converted into Chapters.
Would be useful for me to have a function to control designation of chapters without changing page content from <H2> to <B>.