Problems with activating/using Antholgize on WP 3.8.1 - Error 500

Martin Burne

Apr 4, 2014, 9:21:02 PM4/4/14
to antholo...@googlegroups.com
I've had Antholgize installed on my blog for a while but I ran into some problems with it yesterday.

While I was working on a post, I was informed about a loss of connection after a failed auto-save.  Trying to use my blog after that got me the dreaded 500 error.

I manually deactivated all plugins and then tried to activate them one by one. Anthologize doesn't seem to activate properly though.  It could well be an installation problem, because automatic installation doesn't seem to work, although I could install it fine manually.

Just making you aware of the issue. :)