how to make faster with ease

Bhante Subhuti

Aug 30, 2019, 5:25:22 PM8/30/19
to anthologize-dev
Aloha,
I like your app but presently it is too slow to work with my website.
However, there is somewhat of a  simple way to make the app/plugin more efficient with little code needed.

According to my user experience, I would suspect that the processing happens every time one adds a new page to a topic and that is why it is very slow..
I suggest allowing the user to add pages to topics without any processing done.  Then it will be fast similar to adding menus or widgets in wp.
 If the processing were saved for last and you had a "build book" button, then although one would still have to wait for along time, but one can set it up and have
a cup of coffee while it is running.

Please let me know if you are going to do something like this.  I really like your plugin otherwise.  It has lots of potential.