Is Anthologize dormant at v0.7?

Larry Gauthier

Sep 7, 2019, 6:40:37 PM9/7/19
to anthologize-dev
This plugin has a lot of promise  for publishing from WordPress pages, but there seems to be no activity nor improvement to match advances in Wordpress.

I've managed to get it working on my website with my large (800 page) document, but there are new elements defined in the Gutenberg Block editor (such as Table Blocks) that do not transfer from WP Page to the output (PDF or HTML). Is anybody looking at these?

patrickmj

Sep 9, 2019, 7:47:39 AM9/9/19
to anthologize-dev
Hi Larry,

It is safe to say that Anthologize is dormant, with no work planned or anticipated. It was created quite a while ago as part of a National Endowment for the Humanities one week intensive training program, and everyone involved has since moved on to other types of work.

Glad you like the potential, and sorry that I don't have better news for your needs
Patrick

Boone

Sep 9, 2019, 9:32:21 AM9/9/19
to anthologize-dev
The plugin is currently mostly dormant in terms of new feature development. But if there are specific issues with Gutenberg-formatted content, which might qualify as "bugs" rather than "unimplemented features", I might find some time to have a look. If possible, I encourage you to post a ticket with details/screenshots at https://github.com/chnm/anthologize