TCPDF ERROR while exporting project with pdf format

Pushhyarag2000

Jan 21, 2012, 1:48:43 AM1/21/12
to anthologize-dev
I am not sure if this will be a duplicate post, in which case, my
apologies! Just anxious to be sure!

While exporting the project to pdf format, I come up with this error:

which I feel is due to a missing image which the plugin is looking
for. I tried changing permissions of the template sub folders as
advised by Patrick in another post but the problem persists. Is there
some other fix that I can try?

Thanks.

Pushhyarag2000

Pushhyarag2000

Jan 21, 2012, 1:58:11 AM1/21/12
to anthologize-dev
I'm sorry, I didn't post the error message, which is: TCPDF ERROR:
[Image] Unable to get image: /home/pushy/public_html/wp-content/
plugins/anthologize/templates/pdf/tcpdf/cache/
img_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Patrick Murray-John

Jan 24, 2012, 6:50:53 PM1/24/12
to antholo...@googlegroups.com
Usually, this is caused by a permissions problem on the cache directory
in the error message. The server needs to be able to write to that
directory. If you change the settings so the server can write to it, it
will likely work.

Good luck!
Patrick

Pushhyarag2000

Jan 25, 2012, 6:22:03 AM1/25/12
to anthologize-dev
In spite of changing the directory permissions, the error persists> is
there any other solution that I can try?

Pushhyarag2000

On Jan 25, 4:50 am, Patrick Murray-John <patrickmjc...@gmail.com>

Old Hippie

Mar 21, 2012, 8:51:22 PM3/21/12
to anthologize-dev
I'm getting a similar problem. The directory is 0755 and the error
message is:

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image:
http://beyondchronic.com/wp-content/plugins/anthologize/images/anthologize-logo.gif%20title=

As you can see, the problem seems to be a bogus string appended to the
end of the filename.

Thanks in advance for any help!

On Jan 24, 4:50 pm, Patrick Murray-John <patrickmjc...@gmail.com>

Patrick Murray-John

Apr 3, 2012, 10:40:22 AM4/3/12
to antholo...@googlegroups.com
Hmm. That's very odd. I can't see anything in the pdf library that might
add that bogus string.

That said, I think that Anthologize will only try to get that image when
the "Add Anthologize colophon" option is checked. Does it turn out okay
if you export without that option?

Patrick

Roland Hesz

Jan 13, 2013, 1:12:58 PM1/13/13
to antholo...@googlegroups.com
Hi same problem here.
Even after setting permissions to 0777, the error message is

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: /var/www/fracturedbloughts/wp-content/plugins/anthologize/templates/pdf/tcpdf/cache/img_d072cd602211a6b4a1eda968df36cdc1

This message appears no matter what the "Add Anthologize colophon" option is, it will try to get that image even when it is set to falls (unchecked).

mike ward

Jul 23, 2013, 2:50:30 PM7/23/13
to antholo...@googlegroups.com, pushhya...@gmail.com
I'm having the same issue exporting as PDF, only the image file that's unable to be opened appears to have a malformed url:

TCPDF ERROR: Can't open image file: /home/p24fpu01/public_html/wp-content/uploads/anthologize-cachemska_24b1b5a54bfa01d70f9a4e92ac8abb84

any ideas?

Martin Teni

Nov 12, 2013, 2:35:07 AM11/12/13
to antholo...@googlegroups.com, pushhya...@gmail.com
hi there,

i end up with a similar but different error - this is the full HTML Content:
‰PNG IHDR Éøˆy-PLTEÿåÿÿë333ÿÿÇÿÿÿÿý ÿþ“þ ÿ´ÿÉÿÎEEEÿêwIqÛ tRNS@æØfqIDAT ™c``à½{— x/¹WƒY—ÜòÞí¸ p?óîÍé^ £ì ìe`¸’÷æÝ›w+.0\ 3V ãÚc ý ȸýæ Õðî; z¨‹w·Ì™3« æ0ÜÞµj Èd Þ›3g@m Û ÆqCQÖ œBIEND®B`‚<strong>TCPDF ERROR: </strong>Can't open image file:

I tried to set permission to 777 but the cache folder is still empty...

Any ideas?

BR Martin

Martin Teni

Nov 12, 2013, 2:39:44 AM11/12/13
to antholo...@googlegroups.com, pushhya...@gmail.com
maybe i should mention, that i have quite a lot of images in ...

and on RTF output i end up with that content:

the interesting thing is, that the allowed memory size is almost 3 times as big as he want to allocate...
or should i ask at my host for help?

BR Martin

(BTW: epub, html is working...)